Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Reaction to week 5

All I can say is that i'm probably not going to win the championship this year. I am now 1-4, and damn near made it to 2-3. All I had to do was change out my D/ST like I thought I should and ultimately put too much stock into Bernards performance and how it correlated to how well the Bengals D/ST would do. So i was wrong, plan and simple. So all I can do is hope I upset as many people along the way as possible. That along cost me an 19!! points swing and that was enough for me to have won the game. And truth be told, i only changed the roster at the last moment because of an correct and illogical reason to do so. So that's that. And apparently Jeffery is going to be important to me for the rest of the year. If and when Marshall doesnt play, Jeffery will be able to pick up the slack and score points for me from a WR spot that really hasnt been all that kind to me this year. Also on the bright side, V-Jax finally performed for me, and maybe i can start counting on production from him on a regular basis. I am the most proud of the fact that Culter is a top 3 QB right now and therefore I am winning on that and that alone. All in all though i am still having fun in the league trying to do better than my family members and taking in stride when things dont go well for me. But hey, every year leagues are won and lost based upon luck.

SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POSOPPSTATUS ETPTS
QBJay Cutler, Chi QB L 24-3121
RBGiovani Bernard, Cin RB L 17-437
RBRashad Jennings, NYG RB  D W 30-206
WRBrandon Marshall, Chi WR L 24-314
WRVincent Jackson, TB WR L 31-3714
TEMartellus Bennett, Chi TE L 24-311
FLEXAlshon Jeffery, Chi WR L 24-3115
D/STBengals D/ST D/ST L 17-43-8
KShaun Suisham, Pit K W 17-95
65

No comments:

Post a Comment