Monday, September 8, 2014

Reaction from week 1

Well here we go on the projected fantasy points versus actual fantasy points for the week. You can either play someone who you think will have a good week or someone that the site you are playing on will have a good week. Some times the projections are wrong, sometimes they are right, it's all a crapshoot, but fun nevertheless.

Here is what my team was projected to finish with versus what they actually finished with.

QB - Cutler ------16 versus  17 actually
RB - Peterson ---22 versus  08 
RB - Bernard ----16 versus  10 
WR - Marshall ---13 versus  11 
WR - Colston ----14 versus  09 
TE - Bennett -----04 versus  13
FLEX - Floyd -----08 versus  11 
D/ST - Bengals --11 versus  05
Kicker - Gould ---12 versus  09

Total --------------116 versus 93

While most of my team was a disappointment based upon their projected stats, with the exception of Bennett who vastly outperformed his project stats. Which I'm really excited about. I'll have to see another week or so to see if I'm going to keep Rudolph on my team, althoug I do think he holds quite a bit of value for the rest of the year. While it is disappointing to lose to the team projected by Fabtasy Pros to be the worst team in the league, I do understand it is all part of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment